Solid platform for growth – strong track record.
The Group’s strategy is to consolidate and optimise its operations to deliver long-term sustainable value for its shareholders and stakeholders. This is achieved by the implementation of the Group’s acquisition strategy, focused on the consolidation of the highly fragmented fuel market (further details can be found on pages 10 to 13 of the Annual Report and Accounts 2023), and investing in the Group’s people, businesses and product development to create innovative products and services.
Our aim is to deliver total shareholder returns through a clear development strategy and the continued profitable development of our businesses through a combination of organic growth, capital investment and selective acquisitions.
- Risk reduction by operating in three significant, stable markets
- Solid, cash-generative businesses in large stable markets
- Strong track record and an experienced, capable Board
- Fuels development: consolidate a highly fragmented market
- Food development: optimise the customer mix
- Feeds development: utilise national operations platform to develop feed volumes
- Focus on sustainable shareholder return: progressive dividend policy