In this section you can find all the latest news, share price trends, annual reports and financial results so you can manage your investment with NWF Group plc.
Summary of business and financial results
year ended 31 May 2017
The Group has established a solid platform for development, has competitive banking facilities and a strong asset base.
- All divisions profitable and cash generative
- £5.2 million development investment in the Cheshire and Northern mills
- Headline profit before tax of £8.5 million (2016: £8.3 million)
- Exceptional costs of £1.2 million (2016: net cost of £1.6 million) arising from restructuring costs
- Diluted headline EPS of 14.0p (2016: 13.5p)
- Net debt of £13.0 million (31 May 2016: £9.9 million)
- Committed banking facilities in place to October 2019